The terms of service
Welcome to EAN. In order to provide you with faster and better service, please read the following terms carefully:
Acceptance of terms of Service
The term "User" as used in these Terms of Service means a user who fully agrees to all terms and completes the registration process and USES the services provided by EAN (the "Service").
Ii. Modification and modification of the Terms of Service
EAN reserves the right to modify the terms of service from time to time, and EAN will prompt the modified content on the page in the event of any change to the terms of Service; If users do not agree with the modification of the terms of service, they can cancel the network service they have already obtained; If the user continues to enjoy the Network service, the user is deemed to have accepted the modification of the Terms of Service.
Iii. Users shall abide by the following laws and regulations:
(1) Users agree to abide by the Law of the People's Republic of China on Guarding State Secrets, The Regulations of the People's Republic of China on The Security and Protection of Computer Information Systems, the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on The Protection of Computer Software and other laws, regulations and implementation measures concerning computers and the Internet. EAN may terminate the provision of services to A User at any time without prior notice in any event where the EAN reasonably believes that the user's actions may violate such laws and regulations.
(2) Users should understand the borderless nature of the Internet and pay special attention to comply with all relevant local laws and regulations.
Iv. All services provided by the Website shall not be provided to any third party without the permission of the Website.
5. Registered members shall not use this website to publish or disseminate information containing harmful or vulgar or obscene contents in violation of laws and regulations, and shall not publish information irrelevant to the unit and take full responsibility for the information released.
6. Registered members shall ensure the truthfulness and accuracy of the information released, and shall be liable for any disputes arising from the release of false information.
Vii. The Website does not guarantee that the personal login information provided and the information collected by the website is completely accurate. Registered members shall verify the information by themselves when using the website.
Viii. User Privacy System
(1) When user registers for EAN's services, user must provide personal information. EAN collects personal information to provide users with as many personalized online services as possible and to provide advertisers with a convenient way to reach the right users and to deliver relevant content and ads. In the process, advertisers will never have access to users' personal information.
EAN will not disclose, edit, or disclose personal information and non-public content stored in EAN without the authorization of a legitimate user unless:
A. The relevant legal provisions or the EAN's legal service procedures;
B. In case of emergency, in order to safeguard the rights and interests of users and the public;
C. To maintain the trademark right of EAN;
D. Other circumstances that require disclosure, editing or disclosure of personal information.
User account, password and security
(1) Once registered successfully, the user will become a legitimate user of EAN and will be given a password and account. The user has the obligation to ensure the security of password and account. The user shall be fully responsible for all activities conducted with the password and account, EAN shall not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
(2) User may immediately notify EAN of unauthorized use of user's password and account or any other security issues, and user shall terminate account use at the end of each connection, otherwise THE EAN may not be secure.
X. Storage and restriction of user information
EAN is not responsible for the deletion or storage failure of user-published information. EAN has the right to determine whether a user's actions are in compliance with the Terms of Service and the EAN has the right to interrupt the provision of network services to the User if the EAN believes that the user is in violation of the Terms of Service.
Xi. Users are prohibited from engaging in the following activities:
(1) upload, post, email or transmit any unlawful, harmful, intimidation, harassment, abuse, slander, vulgar, obscene, libellous, obscene, infringes on another person privacy, racial discrimination, or other unpleasant including but not limited to, information, data, text, software, music, photos, graphics, information or other information (hereinafter referred to as "content").
(2) endangering minors in any way.
(3) to impersonate any person or institution, or falsely represent or cause to be falsely associated with any person or institution.
(4) Falsify headings or otherwise manipulate identifying data to make it appear that the content was transmitted by EAN.
(5) Upload, post, send E-mail or otherwise transmit content (such as internal information, confidential information) that has no right to be transmitted.
(6) Upload, post, send or otherwise transmit content that infringes any person's patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other exclusive rights.
(7) Upload, post, send or otherwise transmit advertising correspondence, promotional materials, "junk mail", etc. Except for dedicated areas for the purposes described above.
(8) Upload, post, send E-mail or otherwise transmit information about software viruses or other computer code, files and programs that interfere with, destroy or restrict the function of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment.
(9) Interfere with or destroy the servers and networks connected to the Service, or fail to comply with the provisions on the use of the Service network.
(10) Wilfully or not wilfully violate any relevant Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations and other norms with legal effect.
(11) Stalking or otherwise harassing others.
(12) User is solely responsible for the content uploaded, posted, sent or transmitted via the Service.
(13) EAN does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the foregoing for content transmitted through the Service. Users may be exposed to offensive, inappropriate or offensive content while receiving the Service. In no event shall EAN be liable for any Content, including, without limitation, any error or omission in any Content and any loss or damage derived therefrom. "EAN reserves the right (but not the obligation) to reject or delete any content provided through the Service. Users shall use the above content at their own risk.
EAN shall have the right to preserve or disclose the Contents if:
A. The provisions of legal proceedings;
B. Provisions of these Terms of Service;
C. Claims of the third party infringed;
D. To protect the rights, property or personal safety of EAN, its users and the public.
E. Other cases EAN considers necessary.
(1) EAN does not represent or warrant the correctness or reliability of any content, information or advertising contained, connected to, downloaded or obtained from EAN in connection with the Service, EAN shall not be liable for any products, information or materials purchased or obtained by User through advertising or display on the Service. The use of the Service is at the user's own risk.
(2) EAN shall have the right but not the obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of the Service.
(3) EAN does not warrant (including but not limited to) that:
A. The Service is suitable for users' requirements;
B. The Service shall be uninterrupted, timely, safe, reliable or error-free, including hacking, network interruption, telecommunication problems and other force majeure. Any products, services or other materials obtained by User through the Service conform to user's expectations;
(4) Users use any information downloaded or obtained through the Service at their own risk; The user shall be fully liable for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of data as a result of such use;
(5) EAN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, derivative or punitive damages for loss of profits, business reputation, loss of data or other tangible or intangible losses arising out of any products, information or services purchased or obtained through the Service. Unauthorized use or modification of user dated other matters related to the Service.
(6) The search directory using EAN at the user's discretion when browsing the Internet. EAN has no obligation to view the contents of the sites listed in the Retrieved directory, and therefore has no responsibility for their correctness, legality or legitimacy.
Xiii. Modification and termination of services
EAN reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service (or any part thereof) temporarily or permanently at any time, with or without notice. EAN shall not be liable to user or any third party for any modification or termination of the Service. EAN has the right to terminate user's account, password, or use the Service for any reason, or to delete, transfer, or publish user's content in the Service without notice, and shall not be liable to user or any third party.
Xiv. These Terms of Service regulate the use of the Service by User and supersede any prior agreements between User and EAN.
Xv. Application and jurisdiction of laws
The entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute settlement of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be submitted to Beijing Arbitration Commission, whose arbitration award shall be final. This term of service is in contravention of the current laws of the People's Republic of China, and will not affect the validity of other parts.
Was this article helpful？
Solve out of num people found it helpfu